Business Talent visas are permanent visas for business people who wish to operate new or existing businesses in Australia.
What type of visa?
Business Talent (subclass 132) visa - Permanent
Who is this visa for?
This visa is for affluent owners or part owners who want to have a major management role in a new or existing business in Australia, or for people who have obtained at least AUD1 million in funding from an Australian venture capital firm.
The application process
Applications are by invitation only. You will need to lodge an Expression of Interest through Skill Select and be nominated by a state or territory government, and
- have personal and business assets of AUD1.5 million (AUD400 000 must be net assets in the business), and have a business turnover of AUD3 million, or
- have obtained at least AUD1 million in funding from an Australian venture capital firm for a promising high value business idea.
This visa has two streams:
- The Significant Business History stream is for affluent owners or part owners of a business who want to have a major management role in a new or existing business in Australia.
- The Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream is for people who have obtained at least AUD1 million in funding from an Australian venture capital firm.
Full case management and representation by Frontier Migration Services: Case by case basis due to the duration and complexity in these visas
What can you do with this visa?
This visa allows you to:
- establish a new or develop an existing business in Australia
- travel in and out of Australia for five years
- have family members accompany you to Australia
- live and work in Australia permanently.
You need to fulfill business obligations and the conditions of your initial visa grant.
Talk to us to see if this is the best choice for you
Business Talent visas require competent legal advice and significant financial management. Frontier Migration Services has at our disposal a wide variety of qualified financial advisors including CPA, CA accountants and licensed investment bankers. If would like to know more on how we can help you, please book into a consultation with our Road Map package in our Unbundled Services.
You will be provided with a detailed report on what your options are and how you can proceed with or without our help.