Business visit visas allow short term visits of up to 6 months for business purposes.
What type of visa?
Temporary visa permitting stays for up to 6 months.
What can you do with this visa?
Short term visits to Australia for up to 6 months for business purposes such as attending educational or business related meetings, informal training courses, conferences or seminars.
The application process
Online or through authorised third parties depending on which type of visa you are applying for. Please contact us for advice on which is appropriate for your circumstances.
Full case management and representation by Frontier Migration Services: $500-$700.
Who is this visa for?
- ETA (Business Entrant) (Subclass 956 and 977) – for eligible passport holders of a number of countries and regions
- eVisitor (subclass 651) – for eligible passport holders from the European Union and a number of other European countries
- Business (Short Stay)(Subclass 456) – for business who are unable to get an ETA or eVisitor
- Sponsored Business Visitor (Short Stay) (subclass 459) - For business people who have an approved sponsor in Australia
- APEC Business Travel card – for business people from the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) region
- Work is not permitted
- You must not study for more than three months
- You must be free from tuberculosis at the time of travel to, and entry into, Australia
- You must not have any criminal convictions
- You may bring family members on certain visa types.