International Graduates

So you have just finished your studies and you would like to explore your options of working or staying in Australia.

What type of visa?

Skilled – Recognised Graduate (Temporary) Visa (Subclass 476)

Who is this visa for?

This visa is for recent graduates of selected overseas universities to gain up to 18 months of skilled work experience in occupations in demand in Australia. Australian universities are considered ‘Recognised Overseas Institutions’. International students on this type of visa may apply for Skilled migration, ENS and RSMS at any time provided they satisfy the eligibility requirements of those types of visas.

What can you do with this visa?

This visa allows you to live, work and study in Australia for up to 18 months.

The application process

Paper and online lodgement available.


Full case management and representation by Frontier Migration Services: $550-$1,500.

Please have a look at the DIY support options or consider a consultation using the Unbundled Services to see if this is the best visa option for you.

General requirements

  • Age
  • English Language Ability
  • Eligible Qualification
  • Recognised Overseas Institution
  • Location
  • Health
  • Character
  • Australian Values Statement

Visa conditions

There are no visa conditions.

Leave a Reply

Your Name *
Your Email *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Contact us

Send us a message by using the contact form below

Get in touch with us

If you're unsure of which service level is correct for you please send us a message and we'll be happy to guide you through it.


For consultations please click on 'Unbundled Services' as they can be used for timed consultations.


General information: info@frontiermigration.com.au

Billing inquiries: accounts@frontiermigration.com.au

Skype: FrontierMigrationServices

Location: Sydney, Australia